In addition to our own quality-engineered stair lifts, we also buy and sell used stair lifts from other manufacturers. If you have a stair lift unit manufactured either by us or by Acorn, Pinnacle, or Summit that you no longer need to use, we want to hear from you! Contact an AmeriGlide representative today by dialing and we'll give you top-dollar value for your used stair lift. Or, get a lower price on a much-needed stair lift by buying a used unit from us! View Products
In addition to our own quality-engineered stair lifts, we also buy and sell used stair lifts from other manufacturers. If you have a stair lift unit manufactured either by us or by Acorn, Pinnacle, or Summit that you no longer need to use, we want to hear from you! Contact an AmeriGlide representative today and we'll give you top-dollar value for your used stair lift. Or, get a lower price on a much-needed stair lift by buying a used unit from us! View Products
Starting at $1,644.00
- Higher 300 lb. weight capacity accommodates a large range of users
- Wide seat with thick padding ensures a comfortable ride every time you use it
- Drive system uses ultra-strong aircraft carrier-grade cable
- AC and DC models are available choose the best option for your needs
Starting at $1,739.00
- Rack and pinion offers smooth transit with minimal maintenance
- 300-lb. weight capacity accommodates nearly any user
- Battery operated design with reserve power in case of outages
- Adjustable folding arms allow you to customize clearance between 18 and 21 inches
Starting at $1,289.00
- Reliable rack and pinion drive system
- "Soft Start" and "Soft Stop" technology
- Easy access to manual backup
- 300 lb. capacity
Starting at $2,138.00
- 350-pound weight capacity; takes up less than a foot of space from wall
- Track uses single-bracket mounts for easy installation
- Includes comfortable 19-inch wide padded seat with arm-mounted control switch
- Battery operated drive train keeps a reserve charge for emergency usage
Starting at $5,964.00
- Completely customizable to adapt to unique staircases
- 90°, 180°, spiral and multiple landing setups
- Available with many seat styles and color combinations
- Available in a 352 pound heavy duty model
Starting at $2,999.00
- Fully submersible
- Easy to use sealed hand control
- Easy to remove for seasonal storage
- Hand control easily removes to eliminate unauthorized use
Vertical Platform Lifts are used primarily for lifting persons with physical disabilities from the ground up to the main floor of their home or business.
The AmeriGlide vertical lift's smooth and quiet performance makes this a dependable and versatile unit.
Unlike any other dumbwaiter, the Ameriglide Express Dumbwaiter uses a special drive train and track system that makes it easier to install and economical to own.
Starting at $1,129.00
Our AmeriGlide Wheelchair Lifts are the highest in quality and durability. We offer many ways to find the lift that will work for your combination of vehicle and wheelchair or scooter.
Starting at $499.00
Easily get in and out of tubs with a bath lift. Our bath lifts are easy to use, install, and maintain.
Starting at $1,199.00
The newest line of products to the AmeriGlide family is our walk-in tubs. More than a dozen options in 7 different sizes.
Starting at $469.00
AmeriGlide lift chairs deliver a comfortable, quality-engineered mobility solution at a bargain price point. You won't find a lift chair for less anywhere else!
Starting at $549.99
AmeriGlide mobility scooters are energy-efficient and easy to disassemble and transport. Don't spend more money on an inferior product - buy an AmeriGlide Scooter.
Starting at $3,595.00
Our newest lift product, the AmeriGlide Stair Climber, enables you to move a person in a wheelchair safely up or down stairs.
Starting at $15,998.99
Never thought you could have an elevator in your home? Now you can with the Ameriglide Elite Residential Elevator!